Friday, March 21, 2014

野心(AMBITION)

When I was a young boy i had a dream to be scientists. But it is only a dream when i only got 3A2B in UPSR. I also had imagine that when i grow up i will be a policeman because my father is a policeman but my father said to me 'son, try not to be me but try to be better than me'. So I change my ambition to be an engineer. I got sceince stream in form 4. So i study like i want to be an engineer. After i got my SPM result i go to an interview for marine engineering and i got it among 16 other people. But my parents could not let me go, i mean could not apart with me so now i am in islamic banking at KUIS. No one even me would know what i would be in the future. But deep inside me i have talent that i just notice it when i was form 4 so maybe i can be an actor one day...who know right? I also have big interest in football. I also hope one day i could be prefessional footballer.









No comments:

Post a Comment