Friday, March 21, 2014

IDOL

Everyone want to be good so do I. I make Rasulullah as my idol to be a better person and I am still learning to be good. I wish I can change my self  immediately but I do keep repeat same mistake. Why I make Rasulullah as my idol is because he is the 'good'-est person. All the hadith that describe him make me want to feel to change. As for my other idol is my beloved father. For me he is very charming person but also very fierce if only I do mistake but he rarely scold me because I always do what he want. So I do not get scold always but get present always. If i was a footballer I would make Oliver Kahn as my idol in goalkeeper posoition. If I play as defensive player  I would make John Terry as my idol. If i play as play maker or midfielder I want to be as creative as Xave Hernandes. Leonel Messi will be my idol if i play as striker for my country or my club.





No comments:

Post a Comment