Friday, February 14, 2014

friends is one of my lighter

best buddies:

MUHAMMAD KHAIRUL HADI BIN KHAIRUDDIN


all i can say is if i had a twin this would be my twin...for me he is very wise and know what exactly to say in urgent situation...if we play football or futsal i could pass to him without a glance that is because i know where would he be same to him...but i do jelous to him because he is sweet talker...nuahahaha

AZRI HAZIQ BIN JOHAR


this person i jelous the most because he got the 'package'...handsome, smart and sportsman...i wish i could be him...now i barely met him...but i'm still friend with him... "aye...aye...captain"

now when i'm in KUIS...these is my freinds


upper left: Azim, Akhyar(yar), Alif(me), Muaz, Shahir
lower letf: Arif(beruang), Aiman(manap), Arif(zapin), Qadam

having them complete my life in KUIS...we play fusal together...having lunch together...share answer together(if you know what i mean)...muahahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment