Friday, February 14, 2014

MY LIFE IN COLLEGE

now i'm in semester two in diploma of islamic banking...it was a different thing that i have ever learned in secondary school...some of the subject are very easy but some are very difficult...in Kuis i also met new friends and new roommate...at first my course is actually diploma in human resource but had been changed because lack of some student so i've been offerred diploma in islamic banking and foundation in management but i choose diplomai in islamic banking because it's sound good...haha...in just semester one i've faced many problem but i've managed to solve it with help from friends and parents...yet the problem will be keep coming so i'll calmly face it...but apart from that, I also enjoy college life with the roommates because when I get back from class in stress the would deligth me...my classmates would ask me to join play futsal...this is part of my life in college

No comments:

Post a Comment